Friday, February 28, 2014

London Series Promo!!!


Taylor Corsi, the girl who controls everything. The air she breathes, the life she leads and everyone who is involved with her, except....

The guy who has it all. The house, the car, the money, the brothers, the life. No one knows the true Jackson Brent. Everyone has an opinion, he lets them. Gorgeous, charismatic, secretive, egotistical and damn proud of it. Jackson is everything Taylor can’t stand, but she is everything he wants. She’s his new challenge, he’s determined to have her and he never loses. Does he?

How long can the game go on before it’s just not fun anymore?






Book Two in the London Series.

Harper-Marie Groves likes sex...a lot. Too much.
Is she really a slut if she doesn’t promise anyone anything? She doesn’t think so... but everyone else does.

She’s the girl who does what she wants, when she wants to do it. She doesn’t follow the rules, unless they are her own, she never does as she’s told and she never holds her tongue. She’s feisty, mouthy, rebellious...and she loves every second of it.

Mason Brent has never met a girl like her. He craves her, he wants her to be his because he thinks she’s his perfect girl...except that she doesn’t want to be his girl at all. 

When she makes him an offer he can’t refuse, she thinks she’s got him exactly where she wants him and has control of the situation........But she just made Mason’s job a whole lot easier









Names Danielle Breeze, I’m only twenty-three but some days I feel forty!! I'm a single mum to two beautiful young children (makes finding the time to write challenging to say the least!!). Born and raised in Coventry, England – don’t think I’d ever really have the guts to leave here!! I’m a romantic at heart, love a happy ending and I’ve been known to make up my own endings in my head to other books if I didn’t agree with theirs haha!!
I listen to music CONSTANTLY!! Especially when I'm writing. I spend my days tidying up after my kids, making dinner, taking the kids to the park...nothing interesting!! But I like to spend time with my wonderful friends and family, going to concerts, on holidays, out for drinks :) all the usual things!!

I have always read books, magazines...the back of the shampoo bottle...ANYTHING I could, since I’ve been able to form words!! I wanted to write my own books even when I was just a little girl, scribbling little pieces down on scraps of paper, anything to get my ideas out!! I was as at university when I decided I was going to stop wanting to do it, and actually do it!! I have plenty of different works in the pipeline, so I hope you like my stuff .




No comments:

Post a Comment